Global Service Desk Manager Portfolio Management & Compliance in Köln
Bitte bewerben Sie sich hier auf „ITrheinland.de“ mit dem „Jetzt bewerben“ Link/Button rechts oben.
COMPAREX is building one Global Services organization. This unites the talents and best practices of Managed and Professional Services and offers customers and partners even more expertise and efficiency when working together.
Given the changes in the market demand through digitalization and disruption it is a necessity to react with flexible, high quality units, which can build and deliver fast and quickly. The implementation of agile Service Lines will be one of the key elements to achieve our goals. Join us now to help build this new structure together and support us as we transform into a more agile, modern and customer-focused organization. Please note that the job will crystalize further and is subject of change in the near future, as we are building a new COMPAREX organization.
COMPAREX is looking for an entrepreneurial and progressive leader to lead the development, growth, and success of our Portfolio Management & Compliance Service Desk teams. The Global Service Desk Manager for Portfolio Management & Compliance will work closely with the Director, Global Service Desk to implement a support structure that empowers the service line. It’s important for this position to drive a culture of continuous improvement on how support can be enhanced, in which employees can develop, and motivate teams to be highly engaged with our customers. As this group has frequent interactions with our customers, the goal should always be to leave a positive and lasting impact.Ihre Aufgaben:
• Define standard processes and policies for global service desk operations.
- Develop a deep understanding of the current state.
- Define the target state and develop a plan to standardize processes.
- Define key metrics.
• Oversee day-to-day service desk delivery of Portfolio Management & Compliance support in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment across different staff groups and global sites.
- Tracks, monitors and regularly reports on multiple teams' operations, and closely manages critical customer accounts to develop path to issue resolution.
- Ensure delivery of superior-level service to end-user customers and acts as point-of-contact for escalated issues for internal senior management to ensure appropriate response and focus of support teams.
- Monitor incoming and existing workloads to ensure support engineers are following the expected service level goals. Achieve and maintain targeted team metrics along with other established goals.
• Conduct, review, and respond to customer satisfaction surveys. Help prepare action plan(s) to address identified issues.
- Identify structural pain points and develop plan for resolution across all service location’s globally.
- Implement long term improvements towards customer satisfaction.
• People and organization
- Foster a culture of accountability and continuous improvement in the organization.
- Mentor, guide, and drive an inclusive team environment with high employee engagement with a focus on professional growth and career satisfaction.
- Identifies and fulfills formal and informal training needs to meet the skills and experience requirements of the team and support business goals.
• Drive continuous improvements of the Service Desk operations
- Promote and implement agile methods and processes in regional service desk operations;
- Implement a process to generate continuous ideas for improvement;
- Stimulate Regional Service Desk Leads and employees to identify opportunities for improvement;
- Identify, evaluate and implement opportunities to reduce cost, increase revenue and/or improve quality within running budget.
- 3+ years of relevant experience focused in managing customer support teams, and/or managed service experience.
- Background in ITIL best practices and agile delivery utilizing a combination of local and remote virtual teams.
- Proven experience managing customer escalations within a technical support environment.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong relationships with multiple levels of customer with the ability to obtain a working knowledge in support of their business objectives.
- Ability to facilitate, manage, and lead cross-team collaboration to solve customer issues working with teams in person and virtually.
- Professional and leadership competences: experience with managing and developing people, including mentoring and leadership skills.
- Can motivate global teams to provide counseling and direct feedback on a regular basis.
Challenging and interesting tasks in a modern IT service company with the possibility of fully integrating and developing your potential
An open communication culture as well as various possibilities for active participation and taking over responsibility
A modern and fair remuneration model based on your qualifications, responsibility and success
Comprehensive employee benefits (such as childcare allowance, job tickets, employee events)
Individual opportunities to advance on an expert, sales or management career path, supported by a training and education system
Centrally organized onboarding and intensive on-the-job training, where you will be accompanied by experienced employees
State-of-the-art technical equipment for your position
Being highly motivated in a changing and diverse working environment: more than 2,450 people work at COMPAREX and it is important for them to prove themselves. At more than 80 locations in 35 countries in Europe, Asia and America. We are a global IT service provider specializing in software procurement, license management and technical product consulting. Our portfolio includes software licenses from more than 3,000 manufacturers as well as consulting and services. Thus, we achieved (preliminary) sales of 2,533 billion euros in fiscal year 2017/18.
With their creativity and skills, our employees contribute to the success of COMPAREX. You take responsibility, are enthusiastic about IT and are motivated and result-oriented. Whether in sales, software development, consulting or back office - our employees are among the best. With more than 30 years of market experience, COMPAREX addresses public administration and medium-sized businesses as well as industrial companies and international corporations.
We at COMPAREX are proud of our collegial working atmosphere. We work in an innovative working environment in which our employees can be promoted individually through systematic personnel development and their potential can be optimally exploited. This begins for students even before they start their careers, offers attractive opportunities and development paths for lateral entrants (and thinkers) and is continuously pursued by professionals.
Are you interested?
Then we look forward to receiving your informative application documents with information on availability (starting date) and remuneration expectations.
You can apply via our online form or at the e-mail address below.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Kurzprofil der COMPAREX AG
COMPAREX ist ein weltweit agierendes IT-Unternehmen, das auf Lizenzmanagement, Software-Beschaffung, technische Produktberatung sowie Cloud-basierte Services spezialisiert ist. Mit seiner mehr als 30-jährigen Markterfahrung adressiert COMPAREX die Öffentliche Verwaltung und den Mittelstand ebenso wie Industrieunternehmen und international agierende Konzerne. Das Angebotsportfolio umfasst Software-Lizenzen von mehr als 3.000 Herstellern sowie Beratungs- und Service-Leistungen. Weltweit beschäftigt die COMPAREX Gruppe 2.450 Mitarbeiter an mehr als 80 Standorten in 35 Ländern in Europa, Asien, Afrika und Amerika. Der Umsatz im Geschäftsjahr 2015/16 betrug 1,909 Milliarden Euro. Weitere Informationen erhalten Sie unter www.comparex.de.
Wir bei COMPAREX sind stolz auf unser kollegiales Arbeitsklima. Bei uns arbeiten Sie in einem innovativen Arbeitsumfeld, in dem Sie individuell über eine systematische Personalentwicklung gefördert werden und Ihre Potenziale optimal ausschöpfen können. Wir sind ständig auf der Suche nach Projektleitern, Support Engineers, Consultants und Softwaretestern für unsere Projekte im Umfeld von Microsoft, VMware und Skype zudem suchen wir Account Manager und Vertriebler.
Kompetenzfelder, auf die wir uns spezialisiert haben
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf ITrheinland.de.Link zur Stellenausschreibung auf der Seite von COMPAREX AG